- Register Now
- Delegate List 2013
- Student Delegation
- Log in / Sign up to My Doc/Fest
- Getting Here
Registration is Now Open for the 21st Sheffield Doc/Fest 7-12 June 2014
We kick off on Saturday 7th June with a Special Gala Opening Night.
Then follows 5 days packed with sessions, screenings, marketplace and networking receptions through until Thursday the 12th of June.
It is going to be a huge week filled with films, panels, parties and lots of outdoor cinema adventures in stunning Peak District and city locations.
And once Sheffield Doc/Fest 2014 wraps, we can all go enjoy the World Cup!
Register now for a super, super discounted pass at the rate of Â£199 +VAT
Plan your week around the following rough guide of what is on when:
Sheffield Doc/Fest 2014
Saturday 7 June
Special Gala Opening
Crossover Market (TEDx Sheffield will be on that day too)
Sunday 8 June
Marketplace activity, including MeetMarket
Super Early Bird Pass now on sale: Â£199 + VAT
â€¢ Â£199 + VAT
â€¢ The Super Early Bird rate ends Friday 29th November
Register now before this amazing value rate is gone in a flash. Remember, the full festival pass is the ONLY thing that gets you access into everything - all films, sessions, parties, festival bars and networking events and more. The Super Early Bird Pass is a super discounted pass
Interactive at Sheffield Pass now on sale: Â£199 + VAT
â€¢ Â£199 + VAT
Interactive at Sheffield will take centre-stage at Doc/Fest 2014 between 7th and 10th June, with a new pass specifically for practitioners working in the digital and interactive space.
This pass will grant you access to the following festival events and sessions:
- Crossover Summit
- Crossover Lounge
- Crossover Docs Strand
- Q&As with interactive producers, artists and developers
- Priority access to interactive installations
- Social and networking events
- Crossover Expo (public event)
- Special discount to TEDx Sheffield event on Sat 7th June
- Additional perks to be determined!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before completing your registration. For any queries regarding registration, please email registration [at] sidf.co.uk
Organisation Discount Pass: Â£199 + VAT
If you are a member of the following organisations you might be eligible for a discounted registration: FOCAL INTERNATIONAL.
Further organisations to be announced.
This discount is available from each organisation on a first come, first served basis. Doc/Fest is unable to answer queries regarding this discount - you must refer to the relevant organisation's website, memberâ€™s only area, or e-news bulletins for details.
Concession Pass: Â£99 + VAT (Full time students, Senior Citizens, Claimants, Carers)
Before registering for a Concession Pass, we require proof of concession status. Your proof of concession status must be valid until 14 June 2014. Please email one of the following forms of proof to email@example.com:
- - Full time students: NUS Student Card, University Student Card, International Student Identity Card, Letter from your university verifying student status
- - Senior Citizens: Driverâ€™s License, Railcard, Freedom Pass, Passport, Birth Certificate
- - Claimants: Letter from The Department of Work and Pensions, on headed paper, signed by a representative, verifying Job Seekers Allowance or Incapacity Benefit. Carers should send proof of their status.
- - Access to all film screenings in the festival programme
- - Access to all conference programme sessions
- - Access to all parties and social events
- - Access to key international documentary buyers
- - Delegate Bag, Festival Catalogue and Delegate Guide
- - Access to the Delegate Centre
- - Exclusive Delegate Updates via email containing essential information about the Festival, and subscription to our year round e-news