- Duration75 min
For years, Brazilian surfers Yuri, Marcio, and Danilo aka the “mad dogs” have been braving Jaws, a spot in Maui known for some of the world’s biggest waves. Not only is their “sacred sanctuary” now under commercial threat, but the surfers themselves are being snubbed by competition politics. Director Roberto Studart combines exquisite footage with personal interviews to recount their pioneering achievements.
- Director(s): Roberto Studart
- Producer(s): Roberto Studart, Eduardo Sampaio
- Country: United States, Brazil
- Language: Portuguese, English
- Format: dcp
- Premiere status: European Premiere