- Duration70 min
"That's the drama. You can't get sick." These sadly apt words are spoken by Francisco, an activist who delivers badly needed medicines in Venezuela where salaries peak at twelve dollars a month and 16,000 doctors have left the country. This urgent chronicle follows four resilient Venezuelans struggling to find creative solutions amid a staggering health care crisis.
- Available on Doc/Playerhttp://estatodobien.net
- Director(s): Tuki Jencquel
- Producer(s): Tuki Jencquel
- Country: Venezuela, Mexico, Germany
- Language: Spanish
- Premiere status: World Premiere