Sheffield Town Hall

town hall

Designed by the London-based architect E. W. Mountford, the building was officially opened on 21st May 1897 by Queen Victoria. The building is used year round by Sheffield City Council and during the festival is home to a variety of DocFest delegate sessions.

Address: Pinstone Street, Sheffield S1 2HH


  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Accessible toilets (located on ground floor)
  • Gender Neutral Toilets 
  • Elevator (access lower ground through to level 3)
  • Baby changing facilities
  • Breastfeeding friendly (designated parent and baby room)
  • Seat Measurements: to be added

Capacity: 240 (Reception Rooms A+B)
Wheelchair Capacity: 10+ (Reception Rooms)
Wi-Fi: Public Wi-Fi available 
Blue Badge Parking: Pinstone Street, Surrey Street

Our Partners