Access at the Festival
For any feedback and/or enquiries relating to accessibility and reasonable adjustments please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)114 276 5141
Programme Guide Materials
Our catalogues are available in a PDF format that is enlargeable.
The Industry Catalogue and Industry Representatives Guide is available to Digital Industry Passholders from within their My Doc/Fest account.
The Sheffield Doc/Fest Selects Guide can be found by clicking here
You can also call the Doc/Fest office at +44 (0)114 276 5141 to be able to speak with someone about the programme and to ask questions.
Films with English Subtitles throughout
Please note that all films marked as subtitled are done so at the discretion of the filmmaker. The festival cannot guarantee standard.
- A Japanese Village / Nippon-Koku Furuyashiki-Mura
- Antonio & Piti
- Away / ไกลบ้าน
- Constructions / Konstrukcijas
- Deep Waters / Augas Abisais
- Dying Under Your Eyes
- Episodes - Spring 2018 / Les Épisodes - Printemps 2018
- Faith & Branko / Faith i Branko
- Gracefully / Khoraman
- L'Hôpital de Leningrad
- Mon amour
- Our Land, Our Altar / A Nossa Terra, o Nosso Altar
- Playback / Playback. Ensayo De Una Despedida
- Remnants of a Revolution
- Retrospective / Rétrospective
- Santikhiri Sonata
- Schlingensief - A Voice That Shook The Silence / Schlingensief – In das Schweigen hineinschreien
- Swimming Out Til The Sea Turns Blue / Yi zhi you dao hai shui bian lan
- The Art of Living in Danger
- The Kiosk / Le Kiosque
- The Metamorphosis of Birds / A Metamorfose Dos Pássaros
- The Tunnel / 地洞
- The Unknown / L'Inconnu
- This Means More
- Where’s Edson? / Cadê Edson?
Dialogue Free Films
Talks & Sessions
To be announced.